This object is in archive! 

Joining World

Rome Carlo Sexton shared this bug 23 months ago
Solved

There is this bug when you try to join a server it just says joining world. All old threads of this are closed but I this is still a problem. If there is any way to fix this please let me know.

Replies (3)

photo

I can still join other servers it’s just the Xbox cross play server Keen US-EOS #1 (I use it to play with my brother)

photo

Hello, Rome!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I have tried to join and failed. I can see on the official Discord that this has been reported to server admins as it is an issue that is not just with you.

Official Keen Software House servers are hosted by Keen and maintained by community members.

These volunteers provide day-to-day support to our community on official servers.

Discord is used as a tool to help easily resolve official server issues in real-time.

If you have encountered an issue on an official Space Engineers server, please take the following steps:

~Please contact a server Administrator on your server.

~Join our official Discord server https://discord.gg/keenswh

~Contact a server Administrator in the #Help-for-official-servers Discord channel

Please keep an eye on Discord for updates. I will also update this thread once the issue is resolved but Discord will provide you with the update much quicker.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Thank you!

photo

Hello, Rome!

The server has just restarted and I have joined without issue :) You should now be able to join.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

It finally let me back in, thanks for the help!

Replies have been locked on this page!