This object is in archive! 

Keen NA 2 is missing

Kenneth shared this bug 2 years ago
Solved

I tried to log into keen na 2 today and it kept crashing. So i went to single player and it loaded in properly. I went back to dedicated servers to select keen na 2 but none of the na servers are present

Replies (5)

photo

Hello, Kenneth,

thanks for letting us know.

But when I tried it, I was able to find the server in Server browser list, connect to it, spawn and play properly; as you can see on the provided image.

56a61bc458dd3fe9b53131508ca13b06

Are you still experiencing this issue on your side? Might it be possible that you tried to connect in the time that the server was restarting or something like that?

Please let me know if you are able to find and connect to server.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Mr Ondrej,

Thank you for responding. I am still having this issue. I did a search and nothing popped up for me. Please see attached.

photo

Hello, Kennerh,

thanksfor comming back so quickly.

Sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue.

First of all, I would suggest to double check if you don't have any active filters in the server list. Also try to check game Launch options in the Steam library; right click on SE – Properties – General. You can find this option at the bottom of the window.

If these steps would not work for you, please try these steps as well:

• Verify your game files in Steam - right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files
  • Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file (it means your game configuration will be deleted) – you can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Delete ShaderCache folder – same location as above
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall the game

Also make sure you are not using VPN or any other 3rd party software that could interfere with your internet connection and such.

Hope something from above solutions would help you.

Kind Regards

photo

Mr. Ondrej,

I have completed all those steps, and i was still unable to search for NA 2. I figured i would simply input the ip address for na 2 in which it did work. I still have all my builds as well. Thank you for assisting me, and i would recommend pinning this thread for others to see.

photo

Hello, Kenneth,

thanks for coming back to this thread with the update.

As this is now working for you and there is no further action needed from our side, I will close this thread.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!