This object is in archive! 

Blueprint load but won't appear in world

SimStark321 shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I go in my blueprint (f10) select the blueprint I want, the loading wheel appear like it's loading then I click the paste button and the ship just never appear for me to place it

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, SimStark321!

Sorry you're experiencing this issue. Can you please remove all mods or create a new world without any in and attempt to paste a blueprint? Please let me know how you get on. If it is still an issue in an un-modded world, please supply a log from this. Mods can cause a wide array of issues and it's probable that it's the mods that are causing your issue in this scenario.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

I did what you ask, some blueprint spawn, for the other I still get the loading wheel but nothing appear

photo

Hello, SimStark321!

This log still has a large number of mods in it, please remove all of the mods and supply a log file from when the issue happens again.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

I did everything I could, unsubscribed from all the mods, remove the mods folder in %appdata%, then try again with the same result

photo

Hello, SimStark321!

Thank you for the log file

We had a user previously with this issue see here: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/local-and-workshop-blueprints-not-loading_1

I asked the user to unsubscribe to all the workshop blueprints, backup and delete all the blueprints in your roaming folder, verify your game files in Steam (Right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files), create any local blueprint, and try to paste it. Then also do the exact same with subscribing to any workshop blueprint. All of this with Steam cloud off.

Please can you do the same? Please do make sure to back up though as we don't want anything lost :)

Let me know how you get on with this :)

Kind Regards,

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!