This object is in archive! 

Game crashes randomly

yoram voorbij shared this bug 2 years ago
Solved

I recently redownloaded space engineers and my game constantly freezes at random, while most of the time the surroundings (grass, mining animations ect) seems to continue while i cant move. Is there a fix for this issue?

Also im not sure if this is relevant, but this happens with experimental mode both enabled and disabled

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, yoram!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Can you please provide a log from when this happens from an un-modded world?

Do you find this happens in each graphical quality setting? E.g. low vs high? Could you please clarify if it freezes or actually crashes to desktop?

Please point out the time in which it happens roughly so we can look at this time in the log :)

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello Laura!

i seem to have misidentified the problem, it just lags every once in a while (30 seconds at most), problem has been solved as i am writing this comment, thank you for your time though!

With kinds regards,

Yoram Voorbij

photo

Hello, yoram!

Thank you for letting us know and I'm glad you have found the source of the issue :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!