This object is in archive! 

Auto Kicked from server

Brendon Ballew shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Hello!

Everytime I try to log onto a dedicated server I get auto kicked and am unable to log on. The issue is new since I have logged on before. Also I can log on to other dedicated servers.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Brendon!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. If I understand this correctly, is it one specific server? Is this an official one?

Could you please supply a copy of your log file from when this happens?

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

This is only happening on one server. I have spoken with the server host and they are not having any issues on their end. And others are able to log onto the server. Hopefully these are the files you need

photo

Hello, Brendon!

What message do you get when you go to join the server again? Is it telling you, you have been kicked? Also, what message is originally shown?

Could you please remove all filters from when you are searching for the game? Join game – Advanced – click on Defaults button, so the filters are cleared. This can have an effect on the game, if you could remove the filter then provide a new log.

Also, do you have an option to test this on a different PC?

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!