This object is in archive! 

Safe zone setup switch is imposible by faction member but no creator of block.

ZX Spectrum 48+ shared this bug 22 months ago
Won't Fix

On Keen server DE#5.

Safe Zone block are On, all ok, power and zone chips.

Creator of SafeZone block can change/switch for example, Grind On/Off, while is Safe Zone On.

When this setings try change faction member, but no creator of block (he is also in White list),

for first cca 2 second, this setup is in setup for block visualy changed, but while he look at the setup again,

originial setup is return, and he can not switch grind On/Off for real.

Creator dont see any changes too.

PS: Creator of safezone is faction member, other who try switch SafeZone block is faction creator. Block is of course in Faction Share set.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues.

I'm afraid I don't quite understand the problem you're facing. Would it be possible to provide a video for us to look at and a little bit more information on what is happening? It's very hard to tell with the information you have provided and a video would also be a really helpful addition :)

Kind regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

For real ?

Just repair bug in SafeZone block for multiplayer. In SafeZone block parameters are switch for Grinding. And in Space Engineers multiplayer are Factions. We are 2 in our Faction. He and Me. He is creator of faction and I are joined member to faction. I created SafeZone block, turning them On and set one of parameter "Grinding" to On. Then, He try change this parameter to Off. And this is what is not working. He cant.

--

For other questions: For correct run SafeZone block, we have ZoneChips, Power, block Shared in faction and He and our Faction is in White list in block parameters.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

I understand now, thank you. Was this a one-off or, is this happening all the time? I ask because I have just tested this on a dedicated server and was unable to repeat the issue. Both users could freely swap the option. Have you only experienced this on DE5?

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!