This object is in archive! 

cant load into official server

jonathan sajtos shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

When I try and join the server Keen NA #6 server (version 01.201.013) on steam://181.215.243.242:27017 it just gives me a constant joining world message but never joins. On the list of players in server it shows me (tumbleforth) as in game, but im not and it wont let me back in

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Jonathan!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I have just successfully logged into the server without issue. Could you please confirm if this is the only server you cannot join?

It may be possible for an admin to assist you in this instance:

Official Keen Software House servers are hosted by Keen and maintained by community members.

These volunteers provide day-to-day support to our community on official servers.

Discord is used as a tool to help easily resolve official server issues in real-time.

If you have encountered an issue on an official Space Engineers server, please take the following steps:

~Please contact a server Administrator on your server.

~Join our official Discord server https://discord.gg/keenswh

~Contact a server Administrator in the #Help-for-official-servers Discord channel

If the admins direct you back to us, Please try the following:

• Verify your game files in Steam

• Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

/Nna7NwSNzyRzNSFpM_5IHgQvIfq2UxKUu50wyglSf46FO8UN7_xqX_DIXzq-8415zzM0RUHaB71sMqg0JTKU6yIhX9vLrvOMLK-pGYseV46HIfUwebKhlfwJzHyRPMlosln2ROQ7oE8WJBYMKw

• Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

• Delete ShaderCache folder

• Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!