This object is in archive! 

memory leak when world pcu set to 500k

Matthew Young shared this bug 23 months ago
Won't Fix

I'm hosting a local server using the Space Engineers server application Windows 10 home, Internet Connection - 1GB down 120MB up with a router that has UPNP enabled and ports are correctly forwarded. Just to make sure the router wasn't the problem I went ahead and used a small business cisco unit but I'm getting the same results. The server is an 8 core intel with 16gb and a ssd.

At one point we were building quite a bit I had to set the world pc to 500K we had multiple mining bases and several space/moon bases as well. Suddenly there was a massive memory leak and the server application was taking 98% memory of the server.

Unfortunately I don't what files I need to attach to help with this issue. can you please let me know. the info on location is different per google search...... Half the time when I look at your site for answers I cant seem to find this either. information overload at the moment......

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Matthew!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Can you please provide an un-modded log file from when you experienced this issue?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Could you please also supply the world file and steps to reproduce the leak?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!