This object is in archive! 

BUG: Large Container/Conveyor Tubes

Leon On shared this bug 23 months ago
Won't Fix

Howdy gents and ladies,

I have an issue with some cargo holds. A large Cargo Container is literally

taking parts from a Small Cargo Container that is NOT connected to the

main conveyor system. I mean... how is that even possible?

I only have some conveyor curved tubes that pass-by the remote assembler (which is connected to the main conveyor system) by zero connections.

The only common the two 'systems' have is that conveyor tubes are close to each other (Side by side), but they are not directly connected by any way, such as Junctions or similar physical terms.

This is definitely a glitch or a bug. I hear your thoughts.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2808225627

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Leon,

thanks for letting us know about this issue.

However, I seems not to be able... well, not reproduce it. It is happening. But I do not see a problem there.

You can even move items freely in Inventory screen. That is clearly pointing towards the fact that these are somehow connected.

I even tried to strip the base bare so I could see better the conenction of conveyors... and I still don't see why you think that the cargos should not share the same conveyor system. See my image - orange the cargos (in question?); and green is indicating place (at least this one for sure) where these cargos can share the conveyor system.

At the moment, I would close this as not a bug, but if you can do the similar image/video and provide more information like names of the cargos, so I would not need to guess like I did now, and why you think they should not see each other and work together, I would love that.

If you would delete the highlighted conveyor part, you can try yourself that you are no longer able to move the components in between cargos, thus making really two separated conveyor systems.

Please let me know if this explanation is enough for you, or please provide better information.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!