This object is in archive! 

Smallgrid 3x3 advanced Rotor missing 3x3 head option

Joshua Jess shared this bug 22 months ago
Won't Fix

Since the addition of the update adding the small 1x1 advanced rotor, the 3x3 rotors weld/paste in with the 1x1 advanced head.

Currently there's no option to generate a 3x3 head on the 3x3 rotor

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Engineer,

thanks for letting us know.

However, we do already know about issue regarding this problem on large grid advanced rotor variant - see here.

But I'm not able to reproduce this with small grid variant. Unlike on the large grid block, there is no option to "Add small head". This is the option that is problematic on the large grid block. On the small grid block, there is only option to "Add rotor head" which is adding correct 3x3 head as it always does. So it's really strange that you have it broken on small grid as well. See my image that it's working correctly on my end.

From your image, I can see that you are using mods. Can you please try the same on vanilla (unmodded) world?

Once you try and you will be still able to add the new small rotor head on small grid advanced rotor in game without mods, can you share me the save file so I can take a look myself as well, please?

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Strange because I don't have any rotor mods but I'll let you know how it works in vanilla.

Thanks

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!