This object is in archive! 

Unknown Signal text is offset from the button block

NilByMouth shared this bug 2 years ago
Solved

Since the Most Wanted update, Unknown Signals now show their text slightly offset from the button block that you have to press. In the attached screenshot the green text should be in the centre of the yellow button, but in this case it's in the centre of the small container. On other US grids the text can even be outside the grid itself.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, NilByMouth!

I have been taking a look at this and the signal text will move when your character moves around the block. Due to this, it can make it seem off-center, zoomed in, or smaller text. Sometimes it appears center depending on where your character is in reference to the block. Due to this, I do not see this as a bug :) Please see attached video

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hi Laura,

Thanks for looking at this. Prior to the update the text was centred on the button you needed to press. This isn't a big problem with this particular US, but for ones with multiple buttons, especially the ones that have sensors (e.g. the tumbling one) it would be a real pain if you can't tell which button is the correct one.

photo

Here's a demonstration. It's hard enough even when you can tell which button to press.

NVM I can't attach the video

photo

Hello, NilByMouth!

Thank you for coming back to us.

If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link. Some users share a YouTube link aswell.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, NilByMouth!

Ah!! I completely see now what you mean. I really appreciate the video as that showed it perfectly! My apologies. I have successfully reproduced the issue and reported this internally :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer,

I'm happy to announce that this issue is already fixed in the new version 202.

I will close this thread now as solved.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!