This object is in archive! 

NaN Health

Todagamler shared this bug 23 months ago
Solved

I have somehow become invulnerable, i dont take damage and cant respawn and my health says NaN. I dont remeber how to reproduce but i have attached the affected file.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Todagamler,

thanks for letting us know and we are sorry that you are experiencing this issue.

Unfortunately, on your save there is 98 mods. It's very likely that this issue is outcome of usage of these mods or their interaction between each other. The game is broken in a same way once those mods are removed from the save, but again - it might really be broken by the mods and this effect persists even after their removal as the health is core function of the game and once broken/altered by mod, it actually might behave the same without mods on that one save as well.

I would need more information on this issue. It would be best if you could reach the same result on new, vanilla (unmodded) world and observe some steps that you took before this issue begin to show up. If you succeed on normal, non-moded, new save, please share me that one with steps you took prior it got broken.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I have solved the issue by going in to my save and editing in SANDBOX_0_0_0.sbs from

<SubtypeName>SpaceCharacterHealth</SubtypeName>

<Value>NaN</Value>

to

<SubtypeName>SpaceCharacterHealth</SubtypeName>

<Value>1</Value>

then deleting SANDBOX_0_0_0_.sbsB5 and loading the save.fb8dfc2f08478ccd9358a18c06325b4a

I got this warning but it worked fine after that.

photo

Hello, Todagamer!

That's great to hear that it is working again fine and as expected!

Will close this thread as there is no other action needed from our side.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!