This object is in archive! 

Base Deleted and GPS Marker List Emptied

Grizzlt shared this bug 23 months ago
Won't Fix

Hey all,

Recently logged into our dedicated server (hosted by GTX) and noticed our base had fully been deleted. All players in the server also had their GPS marker list emptied regardless of where they were in the server. Checked trash removal settings and nothing should have marked the base for removal.... wondering if this latest patch caused issues especially with the GPS list being emptied for everyone. Any thoughts? Maybe there is a setting doing this I am not familiar with.

Just an FYI I have checked my gps display settings and relogged the minute I noticed the markers/base were gone. Nothing worked.

Update: Put new markers down and relogged, they are still there upon getting back into the server. When I reboot the server (after it has saved the game) my markers are again removed from my list. I have checked with the server provider and they are not finding any errors in the server logs.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your report, I'm sorry that you're experiencing this issue. I wanted to suggest save / restart the server but I see that you wrote that the GPS markers disappeared. Can you please provide us with more info about your server? Do you play with any mods? Is it possible to attach here a save of your server?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House, QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!