This object is in archive! 

Food Dispenser

William J. Glazier shared this bug 23 months ago
Won't Fix

Since the last Update the Food Dispenser object from Deco Pack 2 is not place-able. I tried validating the files, but it didn't detect any problems. After trying to place the object numerous times in many different ways and on new blocks still nothing. Every indication of whether the object can be placed looks good (the bounding block is fully green), but it still refuses to be placed. Station or Ship, it refuses to be placed.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, William,

thanks for letting us know.

However, I'm not sure what block you actually mean by "Food Dispenser". Do you mean just the "Dispenser" block? Are you sure that it's not any modded block?

Working with the only dispenser that I could find in game, I can't reproduce this issue. Not on old blocks, nor on the new blocks. See the image.

Can you please share me more information? Preferably image/video of this issue would help the best! So I can see what are you talking about, what block do you mean and how is the issue working on your side.

Are you sure you are not e.g. out of PCU limit by trying to build this block? Is there any text/error displayed on the screen when you are trying to place it down? Anything that you can share me, show me etc. would help.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Sorry, figured it out ... it was a mod I was working on that somehow didn't like it. I'm still trying to work out why, but if I figure it out I'll let you know. The block was first item in the CubeBlocks_DecorativePack2.sbc, and since it wasn't part of the mod or the ships I was working on I'm not sure why it was a problem. I just forgot to unload the mod when I was working on something else. Weird.

photo

Hello, William,

can I ask for the current status of this issue? Since you wrote that it's due to the mod anyway, is it OK if I close this thread? We do not provide support for mods and for issue resulting from using the mods; that is the mod creator responsibility.

So if everything in vanilla (without mods) game is working fine, I would close this thread.

Please let me know.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!