This object is in archive! 

Xbox and PC can't see or Join EOS US #1

Slade Bedore shared this bug 2 years ago
Solved

I don't why but my (Friend who is on Xbox) and (I who is on PC) can't join or see it on server list the EOS US #1 Official server, I haven't tried anything but I would love to see suggestions or if it really is a common problem I can't find. My friend and I would love some help because we don't wanna get offline raided.

84f97c3c2668af32ea44b8806366781b

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your report. I can see and connect to the EOS US #1, can you please retest? It's possible that the server was temporarily offline and needed a restart.

ba42c09d9dcd17d4d304cf91a34f964f

Kind regards,

Keen Software House, QA Department

photo

Yes I'm gonna remove this official server admin in the discord recommended I submit this but I had my doubts because my friend could not see the server either which I mentioned to him that it's highly unlikely for a PC and a Xbox to suffer the same "glitch" as he described I'll take this down sorry to bother you guys I forgot I put this up after finding a massive fortune a big faction has left behind thank you for taking your time to see this and respond but it wasn't a glitch no surprise to me but the admin was just trying to help sorry for the inconvenience. Sincerely, Slade.B

photo

Hello!

Thank you for your reply, I'm glad it's solved. I am going to close this ticket now, but please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future if you require assistance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House, QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!