Can not swap caracter in replay tool when caracter is in a cockpit or control seat.

Ruan du Rand shared this bug 23 months ago
Solved

Since latest update the caracters can not be swapped if the caracter is in an cockpit or control seat.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting us. I reproduced and reported this issue internally. It should be addressed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hi Keen Team!

Just to add to the report, I also noticed helping another member with similar problem on Steam, we can't switch characters using F6 while they are in a cockpit tho it works sometimes but always end up locked in a cockpit.

Same when using the "Change character" button in the replay screen, we can't switch from that button while they are in a cockpit.

I also noticed I am able to switch character, while they are in a cockpit, by keeping the Replay screen open and hit F6.

Here is the Steam discussion with our testing :

Replay tool question :: Space Engineers General Discussions (steamcommunity.com)

Notes and images

Can switch character while in cockpit but must keep the replay screen open and hit F6 :

f607f8385c13ed584bc40c73895b9c9c

All good when outside of the cockpit, so tap F6 to switch character :

ce43fa3fcb899935fc14366f738ecc6c

photo

Will this issue be fixed in the Automatons Update? I really can't wait to make whole videos using this tool but sadly this bug keeps me from doing that!

photo

Hello, Engineers,

I'm happy to announce that this issue is already fixed in the new version 202.

I will close this thread now as solved.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file