This object is in archive! 

Multi Bugs

Richard Ross shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I have issues where:

• Ship keeps rolling left.

• Ship shooting backwards after disengaging landing gear and/or mag plates.

• Wheels pop off and/or sink and get stuck in the ground.

• Landing Gear (Large Grid) exploding when even grazed by the terrain.

• Merge blocks not quite working right leaving blocks stuck in midair as though theryre on a grid and causing pistons to fail in retracting.

I've checked that everything is connected correctly and nothing 'loose'. Reloaded. Blueprinted the project and put in it a new world. Removed mods. Reinstalled mods. Verified installation. Reinstalled the game.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Richard!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Do you find that this happens with any save files that you have not used mods in? I appreciate you have tried the file without mods, but have you tried one where mods were never in there? They can cause a wide array of issues so just checking that using them at some point has not caused an issue? We are unable to provide mod support. Could you please supply an un-modded blueprint with what you're having issues with and we can take a look? Please provide any reproductions steps to help us reproduce the issues you're facing.

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!