This object is in archive! 

Stuck on Learning to survive drone repair scenario

Peter Rowe shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I have tried this a few times now I do everything requested including fitting a antenna but the scenario is stuck, I have saved & reloaded the game turned off the drone & turned it back on, all the antennas are on & i can control the drone remotely but the scenario is stuck can you help please.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Peter,

thanks for reaching our forum and letting us know about this issue that you are experiencing.

Unfortunately, I have no issue with this task in the Learning to Survive. I would need more information on this.

Are you sure you did everything requested? You are writing that you have repaired the remote control block, added the antenna on the dron, even could fly it using ths Shift + K menu, right? Did you fly it on the correct spot, as shown by the waypoint? See image.

5df57cfede8ec45bfd453c0a63854029

It's up and to the left side of the grid/asteroid. As soon as I get close/fly through this waypoint, the task was finished successfully - the hint text turned green in the upper left window and I can even find it properly finiched in the F1 menu:

70bb6803cd3429fe0132a638e4e355a9

Please try to fly into/around the waypoint as shown above and let me know what happens after you are there.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!