This object is in archive! 

Factions bug out

OreO shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Got a Problem...my factions list bug out and shows ppl in factions even they arent...in this state they cant join a faction create one and beeing spawned without a drop pod....what ive seen so far they end up beeing part of the Space Spiders no idea why and i cant remove them anymore...tried !Identity clean did work first days now that doesnt Work anymore either...Spiders faction does seem to have also invisible name members and the list is very long of this nameless members...ive tried purge Spiders one time too to test if that does any fix, doesnt work either...

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, OreO!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Are you running any mods at all? These can cause a wide array of issues and interference. If so, can you please remove all of them and test to see if this still causes an issue? Is this happening in a specific world or, amongst all of them? Is this happening in a lobby or, on a dedicated server? It may be best to see a copy of the world if you are still experiencing issues without any mods involved.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Please let me know

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Laura!

Ty for your reply. Yes we are running 61 mods. Remove them would perhaps annoy the people that play on the server. We are playing on Star System with vanilla and modified planets. Its happening on my dedicated server

https://space-engineers.com/server/193549/

Mod List https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2766774269

Do you need the sandbox_0_0_0 file ?

Kind Regards

OreO, Owner of Missing Stars

photo

Hello, OreO!

Thank you for the confirmation. We do not offer mod support as the mods can cause a wide array of issues.

If you are able to provide a complete, Mod Free, and unmodified log we would be happy to begin reviewing this issue immediately.

I appreciate this may be annoying for the users but sadly we are unable to look at modded worlds.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic, we are closing this thread.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello QA K, well that is the easy way to close this topic ofc...ty for nothing

photo

Here ! This issue aint there since yesterday. It also happens on no mod no plugin servers.

Thought its your job to fix problems like this, or is it my job ???

photo

Since 2019 we are in 2022 !!!!!!!!!

Replies have been locked on this page!