This object is in archive! 

Public server crash and restart removed ability to weld some projected blocks.

Mithridates Rex shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Good afternoon, I was playing on the Official Server CA#2 last night, and at about 1am April 19th, following the official restart, the server crashed. I had been welding a projection without incident, using welder blocks. Once the crash happened, and I was able to reconnect, I discovered that I lost the ability to weld some of the projection with the welder block, and the blueprint changed its paint scheme to the basic vanilla. The blocks I noticed I couldn't weld with the block (but I could by hand) were the large and small Warfare Ion Thrusters, All Industrial Conveyor Tubes, catwalks and passageway blocks.

I raised this issue with the administrators of the official servers and they told me to submit it as a bug report to Keen.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Engineer,

And is that issue repeating or is it a one-time occurrence? Are you able to weld blueprints now or are you having issues with DLC blocks?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!