This object is in archive! 

Tools bugged

Jason shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Since the release of Warfare 2, every time my friend tries to control a turret of use the new custom turret controller, all my tools stop working until he releases control.

I normally host the game, and we play survival together. I'm running an AMD 5950X CPU with an RX 6800, 32 GB 3200 RAM, on Windows 10.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Jason!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I have tried to reproduce this and have been unsuccessful in doing so. Are you running any mods at all in your game? If so, can you please disable these and re-test? Is this happening in a lobby game or on a dedicated server? Could you please supply a copy of your save file with any reliable steps to reproduce the issue?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic, we are closing this thread.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!