This object is in archive! 

DLC Hangar Doors Collision fix cause they collide with blast door blocks

Black Ryan shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

The title says it so. I guess I can take this time to say I love SE. Its hands down my favorite game ever. For the love of god give us non robotic drone NPCs. I have been patiently waiting since the spotlight looked like one half of a bra that 80's Madonna would wear and planets was new to this. I have built ship after ship and station after station. All set up to do mass production or something and all of it done by a single person. One dude or woman is all. I have been the only person in my universe ever. Like we can't get no people to crew our ships and stations with? Maybe start a faction with more than just me. I play single player. 80% of players just kill me right when I spawn in because they don't know me I guess or cause its fun to player kill then the other half that don't kill me want to follow me around literally like a shadow and if they have a mic they want to show me every single blueprint in history they have ever made. I want to hire NPCs and crew my builds and get cool with them to build loyalty. Promote a second in command. They can keep an eye on things when you leave. They can fix stuff while you fly the ship. They will chew gum while they fix stuff. I don't know why they chewing gum. Thats why its interesting. Where did they get gum from?? How you chew gum in 1.2G?? Probably the same as you would in 1G but thats not the point. I'm not even sure what the point was. But I would no longer be the only person in the universe. Not even a Hot AI ship like in the Andromeda TV show. Nothing. I want a first officer SE. That too much to ask? Where is my William Riker?? I'm not crying. Its really freaking dusty on Pertam is all. Seriously who coded the lightning? Hitler? This is not normal lighting. Chance to hit my butt. That thing has a guarantee on it. I named it Deebo. When I hear thunder, I quickly press Alt + F10 then select weather in the drop down menu and then proceed to click Modify Weather and select and apply Alien Fog Heavy because its the very first option. Then after I apply the fog I then click remove weather. Thats how I try to avoid lightning. I would just simply click remove weather. But when I do that I can still hear thunder. I'm scared to come out of the voxel when I hear thunder. But lightning would not even faze me if I had a second in command. I'm not crying. Jesus its really freaking dusty on Pertam. Some type of signal relay system for long range would be nice. If people can talk to Mars rover then I should be able to as well. I mean I can in SE but. It takes a lot of antenna relays. A considerable amount. And laser even with a mod always takes more energy than it would ever take to make a laser antenna connection just to have a signal. In real life there is a delay of the signal to Mars but it makes it there fine. In the game I would prefer there not be a delay but not a issue either. A lot of things are small or short despite the scale of some things like the 8 foot tall air vent or timer block. Small would be like the hangar doors. They are good for a very very tiny craft and short would be like the Artillery range. I love the guns. Just weird calling weapons systems Cannons and Artillery that has a 800 meter range. Just personally how I feel but going off of the names of these weapons I would assume that the Artillery would shoot several kilometers usually before the enemy even knows its coming because thats literally the purpose of an Artillery. In SE....it does not start shooting till the enemy is already shooting at you. I still use them cause they are beautiful models compared to the old vanilla guns. But the range is something I wish I had control of through the Alt + F10 menu or something. That and control of planets. I want to play on a earth with no air sometimes. Or a pertam with no air sometimes. I hate air. In the game. Not for real. Also give us control of power. Power "A" powers this group and Power "B" powers this other group. Or even Power "A" powers this group unless conditions are met. When they are met then power group "B" also. Pistons have a retract and extend command but hinges and rotors only have reverse. I need a way to tell it what direction to spin. Just hitting reverse and hoping by faith that it was in the right state sucks sometimes. Why? Cause sometimes its not in the right state for some reason or another so when you hit reverse....well...it was not the reverse you wanted. And klang happens. Klangs name is Karen. Maybe start a SE players Club with a monthly fee cause I feel like if SE had more money then it would have....well....more. And its weird to me that the DLC's are only ever like $3 and even at that price people talk as if $3 was a vast number to be putting content behind. Its not. Thats not alot. I would totally be down to join a SE club and pay a monthly fee if 100% of that will go to development of the game and not be controlled by investors but by the devs and the community. I don't know. I know you guys ain't got Epic games deep pockets and there is nothing cheap about game development. But for now.......fix the DLC hangar doors collision please. The old vanilla doors are ugly. I want to use the new doors but they collide with my blast door elevator. The old doors do not. So I guess I use the old doors till the new doors get the collisions adjusted.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting Keen Software House.

Based on the information in your ticket we were unable to determine how best we can help you.

Could you please provide additional detail of the issue you are experiencing?

Kind regards, Keen Software House

Twitter https://twitter.com/SpaceEngineersG / https://twitter.com/KeenSWH

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SpaceEngineers / https://www.facebook.com/KeenSoftwareHouse

Web https://www.spaceengineersgame.com/ / https://www.keenswh.com/

photo

Describe the bug and nothing but the bug. Geez. This kind of thing is why real bugs get ignored. So much trash for them to sift through.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!