This object is in archive! 

block welders won't weld owned dlc blocks

Greg Lucas Zitting shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

While playing on a survival server with some friends we have a wall of welding blocks we are using with a projector to 3d print ships. I own every dlc pack, my friends and I are all in the same faction, but they do not own the any dlc packs. My ship blueprint uses a handful of different dlc blocks and the welder blocks will weld the base game blocks just fine, but they don't weld any dlc blocks. My friend built the welders, but we are in the same faction and I placed the projector and blueprint.

If needed I can try to get a log file for the server and the particular blueprint we are trying to build and attach them here.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Unfortunately we weren't able to reproduce the issue. Could you please upload the blueprint you're trying to build? If possible, could you also list sharing settings on the Welder and Projector block? Are they both set to share with faction?

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!