This object is in archive! 

ASUS GameFirst VI Crashes any server a user joins to

Impressive-Egg7003 shared this bug 2 years ago
Not a Bug

as stated above any user that has ASUS GameFirst VI crashes any server they connect to without fail, a friend and i were trying to play on a server i hosted and they crashed it each time they joined, and to make sure it wasn't on my server side i had them join a official server and they crashed it too (i was on the server when they joined so i can confirm it wasn't just their game not loading), once i had them close ASUS GameFirst VI the issue stopped fully until the program reopened on restart of their computer and the issue started again and once again stopped on closing ASUS GameFirst VI.

there is also no trace of the cause the crash in the logs on either side, this is a very easily exploitable bug that can lead to people greifing by crashing servers, it also doesn't crash the one who crashes the server

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Impressive-Egg7003,

thanks for reaching our forum with this problem.

Yes, we are aware of this issue, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this on our side.

As you alone are writting - the game is running just fine when GameFirst is turned off or disabled. From that you can easily see that if there is any issue, it's on ASUS side. Please try to reach their support and tell them about this issue that their app is bringing up.

Will close this thread. Hope you understand.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!