This object is in archive! 

Joining a server and it does not log me into the server

Fishy shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

So I and my friend were getting onto a server since we wanted to play together but for some reason when my friend joins he loads forever and when I join his server it loads forever. I've checked mods but I don't think that would work, can someone help me with this problem because I think this is solved already and I'm just acting dumb.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Fishy!

Sorry to hear you were experiencing this issue. Is this still a problem that persists for you? If so, is this only happening between you and your friend? Could you try joining your friend without any mods and see if this remains an issue? Please supply a log file if it is still happening so we can take a look :) If it is no longer an issue, we can close the thread for you.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Please let us know

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!