This object is in archive! 

When connecting to the server, the game crashes.

NIKOLAY shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

When connecting to the server, the game crashes.

1. This problem is only with the Keen server

2. The problem occurs only if there is a database on the server, if they connect to the server when there are no my buildings, it works well

3. There are no problems when connecting to other servers or playing offline

4. Most often, the game loads before the message of the day appears, after which it freezes and crashes.

5. After 10-20 attempts, it turns out to log on to the server.

How can I fix the problem? My PC: nvidia 1050ti 4gb, Intel i7-7700hq, ram 16gb.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, NIKOLAY!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues.

As this is with a single specific server and not multiple, have you tried contacting the server admin? If not, please do so:

Official Keen Software House servers are hosted by Keen and maintained by community members.

These volunteers provide day-to-day support to our community on official servers.

Discord is used as a tool to help easily resolve official server issues in real-time.

If you have encountered an issue on an official Space Engineers server, please take the following steps:

~Please contact a server Administrator on your server.

~Join our official Discord server https://discord.gg/keenswh

~Contact a server Administrator in the #Help-for-official-servers Discord channel

Please also disable your plugin loader when testing this as it can cause multiple issues.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

This happens to me on my G-portal server. I connect according to my Gportal but then I crash around MOTD. Is there an error log? I do not get any error messages.

I do believe Gportal has looked at everything and I know I habe done everything I possibly can on my end other then if there is a hidden log somewhere.

There must be a conflict somewhere. I am using a local save that has been uploaded to a server. i suppose the problem is compatibility related somewhere when loading files?

Going to try a fresh game save and see if it resolves crashing

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!