This object is in archive! 

Wrong ore from asteroid deposit

Sulton Systems shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

i have an issue, seams ore deposits on asteroids are giving random ore. Example, i got two asteroids with cobalt, one mines out to be silver and other one mines out to iron even though ore detector says cobalt and looks like cobalt

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Sulton Systems!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

I have tried this on various new games and have not been able to reproduce the issue. Is this something you're experiencing on online or offline play? Could you please supply a copy of your un-modded world where you are experiencing the issue so we can take at look at the issue happening? Please give any extra information that you think would be useful for us to help reproduce it.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

here is the world file from server with mod list removed

photo

Hello, Sulton!

As you were using mods, have you had this happen in a world without them? We ask for non-modded worlds as they can cause many different issues. I would guess that the issue was caused by the mods being used in the first place.

Please let me know

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

i have used these mods before in diffrent worlds seams only this world is bugged

photo

Hello, Sulton!

Could you confirm if you have experienced the issue in a non-modded save file? One that never had mods previously in it?

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

first time this ever happened and I got over 6k hours in SE, only 2 mods add ores to asteroids and I been using them for a long time.

photo

Hello, Sulton!

Unfortunately, we do not provide mod support. We would have to look at a world that has not had mods in it at all. As mentioned, it may be an issue with them previously being in the save file. I would suggest if you can pinpoint the mod, getting in touch with the author on the workshop and let them know you have found an issue :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!