This object is in archive! 

Toolbar Config Window

Kevin Bandeira shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I pressed [G] to enter the toolbar config window to select some blocks to use. If I clicked a specific tab on the left side of the screen the config window would stay stuck on the All Blocks page under the blocks section. Progression section unaffected. I was still able to search for blocks I had unlocked already. I saved and quit my session and bug was still present on reloading save.

Not a huge issue just wanted to document in case it has not been come across before.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Kevin,

thanks for letting us know.

Unfortunately, it seems I can not reproduce this issue. Or I don´t fully understand it from the text.

Do you mean that when in G-screen (Blocks) you can click on the categories to the left (All, Character weapons, Consumables, Power blocks etc.) but the content of the middle window is not responding to that selection?

If yes, then it is unfortunately wroking for me without any issue.

Can you please try some of these steps in order to fix it on your side?

• Verify your game files in Steam - right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files
  • Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file (it means your game configuration will be deleted) - you can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Delete ShaderCache folder - same access as above
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall the game

If nothing from above list would work for you, can I please get more information on the issue? Preferably video, so I can see what you are exactly doing, with providing steps to reproduce would be great!

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!