This object is in archive! 

Error loading the world.

Gigroll shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Ever since i got this game i keep getting error while loading the world.

Been awhile since i have played, but I thought with the new updates since i have played it would have been resolved.

Only way i can play is to load a world until i can actually play it without an error, sometimes i can load the world 7 times before it works, at times i can get in 1st time.

I load a small world file 0.6mb as it is quick, if i load a bigger file it can take sometime to load only to find out i get the error. Than i have to exit the game and re-try until it finally loads, once i am in i can load any world including online without any errors.

No idea why it is doing this? I am getting sick and tired of this, i have no issues like this with any other game, any help would be great as i am over this.

Please attached log files.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Gigroll!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. There is a single mention of a mod critical error in there, are you using any mods at all? If so, please remove them and try to create a world without them, and see if you experience the same issue. Is this only happening in one world?

I would suggest the following too in case you have something strange going on with any of the files.

• Verify your game files in Steam

• Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

/bfSnH0rGoN-NgctSWBJN3LfvWZvgnfye9BrPgucxV0n8TDpNc-7yZYwSifdRXyl1quu20KGUNmHzSf6VGRbhWS4a_EYn2MclxJSOz6eVarmz-fhTWVaofVOAVZN_l_leF9dgQ5GF

• Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

• Delete ShaderCache folder

• Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hi,

No not using any mods its an empty world only 0.3mb in size, i started a new world when i could, same thing happens.

photo

Hello, Gigroll!

Could you please confirm that you have taken the above steps?

Could you please provide a save file from a non-modded world you are having issues with?

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hi,

No i have not done all these steps, im afraid i will loose all my saved games etc etc.

How do i reinstall Reinstall VC Redist 2017?

I did verify file and delete CFG file, have the latest graphics driver same thing still happening.

photo

Hello, Gigroll!

Please pop your save files into another location backed up and then transfer them back across once you have reinstalled the game :)

This should be available here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hi,

I have done everything you requested, i updated all the drivers, Windows is up to date,reinstalled VC Redist 2017, deleted folders, uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game, same problem.

See log files below.

photo

Hello any help or we have your money we dont care, support is very poor or you have no idea what the problem is.

photo

Hello, Gigroll!

Thank you for the logs. It seems that the game files have been modified. The game is failing to load 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SpaceEngineers\Content\Data\PhysicalItems.sbc'

Please go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SpaceEngineers\Content, back up and delete the whole "Data" folder. Then in Steam, click on "Verify integrity of game files". That means that Steam will reacquire the deleted game files

Please let me know how you get on

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!