This object is in archive! 

Constant 'streaming' when playing on dedicated server

Garion Swann shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Hi, I hope this is okay for a support ticket.

We have a save file (never surrender scenario) hosted on a dedicated server (at my house) that we've had for a couple of weeks. We've mined various parts of the moon we started on, and also carved out a large trench. When we load the game it constantly says streaming and does not apply the changes to the moon. We can see the ground has returned where we have previously dug it out. You can move through this ground and stand in the structures you have previously made underground.

It works locally as a single player save.

Is the moon file now too big (~250mb), We've dug a trench, a small base and mining holes.

I have linked a save file, any help you can provide would be much appreciated

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u8akwlCJgDB-Kq2ZRXATclBXw0WuMo20/view?usp=sharing

Thank you

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Garion!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues. I have had a look at the save and can see it is running fairly poorly for me. Is this only happening in this save for you? You say that you have carved out quite a lot, do you think this is when the issues started happening? Could you pinpoint where the ground had come back after being mined? I see you have quite a busy base, it could be that the 'streaming' is happening due to this or do you think this has made no effect?

I can report the issue but need to have reliable reproduction steps of how it actually came to happen rather than 'this is what has happened' if that makes sense. Any further information would be a great help.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated. In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!