This object is in archive! 

P2P issue

James shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I've noticed a bug in to server console that I've not been able to recreate on demand but seems to be random and more often than not. The clients account/connection gets hung into the server making them unable to join that server again until the server has restarted(I've only seen this on EOS servers so far.) This is a rather game breaking bug that I'm sure has discouraged many players from joining specific servers/The game itself. I have to restart my server for anyone who has this issue, I can only imagine the official players and other server owners. I however host on a Fully dedicated 100% access remote windows PC for 10 years so this isn't my first issue I've had to post about regarding P2P. I hope this will get resolved soon. Thanks

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, James!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I have seen/dealt with tickets that are a case of a user for some reason not being able to re-join a server that they have previously played on. Either after a crash or for no obvious reason on their end.

Unfortunately, with your report we would need some reliable steps to reproduce the issue. I appreciate you said you cannot re-create it on demand. We would need to see this to be able to report this internally. Please provide this if you are able to or we are very limited in hoping to fix the issue.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated. In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!