This object is in archive! 

skins inventory not working correctly

Valerka shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Hello engineers. I have 65,536 Recycle Tokens in my inventory on steam. But I can't dispose of them. They don't show up in the game. In the first-aid post, it shows me 0 Recycle Tokens.

Help me please.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Valerka!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues.

Is this still happening for you? If so, is this happening in multiple worlds? E.g. a new game? Or, on a selected server or save file? If a selected save, could you confirm if it's online or offline and if there are any mods involved? Could you please provide possible some screenshots of the discrepencies? Any further information would be a huge help.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

The error manifests itself in all worlds and on different devices.

photo

Hello, Valerka!

Thank you. Could you please try the following?

• Verify your game files in Steam

• Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

/TJgnbXmb2paMtkLy34SLPf8Pavx56FSQ3SikKSHLU06Gbwus8nSkybWO5LdJz5NXZ2DpKojzFeHT6rx5ZPy861sUJk6xjr0FiMThg6NHVE_zdej_mcmgcsMeA3YXVkar1jYthDj-O4GZKzEmuQ

• Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

• Delete ShaderCache folder

• Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!