This object is in archive! 

Users loose server connection while trying to paste grids (EOS Networking Dedicated server)

Thomas Dilsworth shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Server version 1.200.032

Multiple users regardless of server rank cannot paste grids without loosing connection.

During the process the user will select a grid from their list, see the "hologram" during pre-placement, click to paste, and then see the loading symbol in the bottom middle of the screen for a few moments, after which they are disconnected from the server back to menu. The server console reports it as "Remote disconnect" instead of the usual "User Left"

This problem persists on other world saves, even newly generated ones.

I do not currently have a log file during a time that this problem has occured, one will be attached shortly.

Please let me know if there is further information needed.

Replies (3)

photo

I now realize this should have been a support ticket and not a bug report. I cannot find an option to delete this post, please remove if possible.

photo

Hello, Thomas!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. This is fine to post here :)

Are you running any mods at all? I assume not as you mention that this happens on new worlds which I assume are mod free?

Ideally, we'd need to see a log from a user when they experienced the issue. I appreciate you mentioned you'd post one shortly. Is the issue still happening? If so:

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Please let us know if this is no longer an issue or, provide a log as mentioned above :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated. In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!