This object is in archive! 

Assemblers

Michael Hack shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

assemblers are acting as the primary ingot storage for refineries, causing them to over fill on a single resource and then become unable to acuire other ingots for manufacturing

Replies (3)

photo

Not really a bug, you need more cargo containers, it's only using the assembler inventories because there's no other inventory it can output to. Unless you have other cargo containers; Keen needs more info in order to be able to fix this.

photo

Hello, Michael,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue.

Unfortunately, I´m not able to reproduce it on my end.

Famous5000 might be right. Are you sure you have enough of cargo containers on the grid? Are they properly connected?

Is this issue happening to you on vanilla (witout any mods) game? Or do you have some mods there?

If on vanilla, can you share me your affected save file so I can take a look on your save/build? Also a video showing this bug might be a good idea so I can see what exactly you are doing.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

heres a photo, ill send a video next cuz my computer wont upload both at once.

I have a miner with 2 medium containers , 1 connector and 2 drills. i did 2 loads of iron, 2 loads of silicon, 2 loads of gold. this is what happened. i have plenty of cargo space available in the large cargo bin. even in ore 9tonx 2cargo+, 9 tonsx 2 drill= 36 tons, x6 loads = 216 tons which is 20% of a large cargo container or about 80,000L. so with that and the 40,ooo i have, im no where near capacity for storage, let alone all the other things like cryos and such that normally get used first (prior to the latest combat update)

photo

video of all inventory here. to big to upload .

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12-qRC2ygVlKSvisogIV1Ecooucrm7q69/view?usp=sharing

by the way this is on keen server NA5, but its happened to me on NA11 and CA2, and i know to multiple faction mates on CA2 and on NA5.

photo

Hello, Michael!

Thanks for sharing the video file with us. We greatly appreciate it.

Our QA team investigated this issue on the servers but couldn't reproduce it.

If I may ask, are you still experiencing the issue? It would be a great help if you could share the Blueprint of the miner and the reproduction steps.

We will further investigate this issue and look forward to assisting you.

Kind Regards,

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!