This object is in archive! 

LCD - Lag {SAM, PAM, LCD2) will not update

Phillip shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Over the last 6 months I have had this problem,, it starts fine, but the screens, LCD, or cockpit screens, stop updating,, I can use F to view the new info, but the screens themselfs take a long time, and looks to only tick 1-3 times, then waiting upto 5 min. It started 6 months ago, once I had 5-10 ships moving,, Now its first ship, or even the base, before any ships are setup.

This is the 2nd PC, its only 2 months old, and Im still getting the same thing.. I have looked for support and Googled a lot, but cant find this problem.

First file shows I cant place a reactor as I cant see which way its facing etc.

2nd file, When i get into this ship, the 3 screens are blank, after accessing the 3rd screen from cockpit showing what should be showing, then closing , it shows, But any changes are not shown at all. I then go inside to see the left screen locked where we see it, and the right says, Online, then if updates once, and will sit there for a while.

Any ideas where to look ?

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Phillip!

Sorry to hear you're expereincing this issue. Can I please ask if you have any mods in your save file? This sounds and looks like a mod could be causing the issue in this instnace. If so, can you please remove all of the mods and re-test this. If it is still an issue without mods, please supply a copy of the save file with releiable steps to reproduce the issue and we can take a look at this :)

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated. In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!