This object is in archive! 

Can't connect to server with tmobel gateway

Lewis Gardner shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I have been trying to connect to a server and every time I do it messes up my t-mobel gateway(modem). The game starts up normally. I then go to the tab to join a server. Servers will start to show up in the server window. I normally see over a 1000. That is all it takes for my gateway to mostly stop working. It tries but the speed is at a snails crawl or slower and that is even after I have exited that game and tune off my computer. I have to restart me gateway before I can get my internet speed back. It does it ever time. If I go to the server page and if it start to populate with servers and if I pick another tab and then go back to the server tab, I will sometime get around 20 servers to show up, but I can't play any and my gateway is still busted. I've been talking to t-mobel but haven't gotten very far.

Any Ideas??

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Lewis!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, you seem to have located the issue in being your provider. I would imagine the best we could do is have a look at a log from when you experience the issue and see if anything sticks out at all. Have you checked your firewall settings and antivirus?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated. In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!