This object is in archive! 

Welded Projectors not maintaining setting or blueprint

Alexander Eggers shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Hi team!

I've been playing for many years now, and for some reason today was the day I decided I was going to build an automatically constructing space elevator with the same design in mind as the one in the home-screen trailer!

I've now run into an issue, however, where welded projectors from a blueprint of the elevator structure are not maintaining projection settings (ie. show only buildable), and on every fourth projector that is welded, the projection is not present!

Is there a world setting that I'm unaware of? I swear I've searched through the menu's but can find nothing that would effect this.

I am playing in experimental mode, for reference. Please let me know if other information/data would be helpful.

Thanks very much!

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Alexander,

thanks for letting us know.

Can you please share me save file and also the affected/mentioned blueprint that you are trying to build in there?

I seems not to be able to reproduce this issue just from the sole text.

If you can also provide the video of this issue happening, so I can see your taken steps, that would be great help!

For save:

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

For blueprint:

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!