This object is in archive! 

Programmable block GatlingTurret.SetTarget sets 0,0,0

ShadedMJ shared this bug 2 years ago
Solved

I am using a programmable block to set a target for (large/small) gatling turret. My target position is what I expect, but the turret gets a target of GPS 0,0,0. This cannot be reversed and will be stuck at target 0,0,0 until the game is reloaded.

Replies (5)

photo

Hello, ShadedMJ!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I am a little unsure about this description of the issue. It would be great to have a save file and reproductions steps for this so we can take a look at the issue :) Please provide an un-modded save file.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

If you are familiar with programmable block scripting, I think my description works well.

If you are not familiar with programmable block scripting, I don't think it can be explained well enough to understand.

photo

I was using a camera raycast to define a target, then setting turrets to that target. This worked great before the warfare updates. When I try it now, the turrets only point at the center of earthlike planet at 0,0,0.

photo

Made a save file with descriptions of issue.

photo

Hello, ShadedMJ!

I'm not hugely knowledgeable about scripting so appreciate the save file and explanations in the file :) I have compared this with the previous version and can see the clear differences. I have reported this internally.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

The fix for this is in v201

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!