This object is in archive! 

Subgrid targeting priority + exploit

unagiking shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Video clip: https://streamable.com/mlpjp0

Issue:

- turret and reticle targeting subgrids instead of main grid

- having a bugged grid allows players to use it to cause an epileptic targeting reticle which spins around grid

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, unagiking!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. Could you please supply a save file without any mods to allow me to reproduce the issue? I have been unable to do so. I know you are using mods in the video but would need these removed as we do not provide support for mods. Please also supply reliable steps to help us reproduce this easily.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!