This object is in archive! 

Sorters Won't Pull Ammo

Michael Vandeloecht shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

As the title states, my sorters won't pull ammo since the Warfare 2 update. Prior to the update, depositing ammo in my main inventory access 1x1x1 cargo container would result in that ammo getting pulled into my main large cargo container, where it was then pulled to respective weapons. I have verified my conveyors, verified my sorter settings, and even tried sorting by each ammo type individually. No matter what I do, ammo is no longer pulled from my access container to the large container. The only way to move ammo to the large container is by manually doing it, further verifying my conveyor system is correct. Once there ammo moves to weapons as designed. It appears to me as though there is a bug with the sorters and the new ammo types. I am willing to test and verify and can provide a blueprint of the ship in question.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Michael!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. You say that the issue was not present prior to the update. Could you please supply a blueprint of this with reliable steps to reproduce the issue? I will then test it between the current and previous version to see how it behaves :)

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated. In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!