This object is in archive! 

RX 6800 XT

Filip Goransson shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Been having issues the last day or so, dont know what's happened.

Switched from RTX 2060 to a RX 6800 XT on Sunday 20th Feb, have been playing SE without issues from Sunday to Tuesday. Then, from no where the game started to crash.

I was using Catalyst 22.2.2 when the problems started. Reinstalled SE, no change. Wiped drivers and reinstalled 22.2.2, no change. Wiped drivers installed Catalyst 21.8.1, no change.

I've tried resolution 1440 and 1080, no change.

I dont see anything weird going on in the performance overlay. GPU at around 65-70 degrees, using between 100-150 watts, with a GPU usage of around 50%.

Running out of ideas.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, FIllip!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Please provide a log file from when this happened in an un-modded world. Is this happening in all modes? Online or offline?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!