This object is in archive! 

-100 hydrogen on ship

Daniel Chason Sanford shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I have a ship, and sometimes when I am docked to another grid, all of my hydrogen just disappears, and the HUD says it is at -100 hydrogen. As far as I can tell, the hydrogen is not being used up be thrusters, there are no hydrogen engines, or moved to another location such as a tank on the connected grid. It simply disappears. And it happens almost instantly it feels like.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Daniel,

thanks for letting us know about this.

However, I was not able to reproduce this said issue.

Is it happening to you continuingly - like you can reproduce it any time? Can you provide stept to reproduce?

Also having some video of this issue as well as your save of the affected world would help greatly!

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

If you can provide reliable steps, video and save, I should be able to reproduce it more easily.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

It is happening on a modded server that I play on, so I am not sure if I can give you a save of that specific world. And it seems to happen randomly. My ship docks and and the tank seems fine. I come back a few minutes later, and it shows as -100.

photo

Hello,

thanks for comming back so quickly.

Yeah, I see. Server, mods, most likely altered settings...

Can you do a blueprint (Ctrl + B) of the ship and base (or any other affected grid) and paste it into the single player game? That way you should be able to distinguish whether it´s really issue in the game itself, if you can reproduce it there as well, on non-modded single player, or when it won´t be happening to you in this case, than it´s most likely caused by some mod(s).

If it won´t happen to you in single player, thus might be outcome of mods and their interaction, we are not able to help you, as we do not and can not provide support for mods, as there are hundreds and probably thousands out there. It´s the mod creator responsibility to make sure they work properly with currennt game version.

Please try it as written above and let me know. If you can reproduce it in single player, share me the save and I will look into it.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!