This object is in archive! 

game brakes when i press F4

Logan Boland shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

when i started a game on space engineer multiplayer my game was fine, but i accidentally pressed F4 not ALT F4 just F4. my game froze so i thought someone joined. but then these weird buzzing sounds happened and my whole computer froze. i was able to stop it but i think something is wrong with the game. i don't have a file to attach because i could not capture it.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Logan!

This should just simply create a screenshot. Unfortunately, without a log we are unable to look into this too much as we don't have anything to go on. If you are able to, please recreate the same issue and supply a log file. Alternatively, you may still have the issue in your log file depending on how much you have played since. The logs are dated and have time stamps.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

So the issue fixed it’s self. I upgraded my graphics card and it seemed to do the trick

Replies have been locked on this page!