This object is in archive! 

Space Engineers Will No Longer Shut Down. Warfare 2 Update > Just After

KaidMusic4 shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Some New Glitch that you Game will No Longer Shut Down and Stuck under a Loading Screen.

Unresponsive And Not Shutting Down.

Task Manager Shows That it will no longer shut itself Down. and ive been loading for 15 minutes

And i ended task after i couldnt load. and it did not crash report or shut down. and i restarted 10 minutes later. i was waiting for 5 minutes loading into Keen NA#5. and i ended task. i waited 10 minutes. and then restarted the PC.

Need Some Help from support why this suddenly happend.

Here are my Specs

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) I7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz

Memory 15.7 (16) GB

GPU 0

Intel (R) Iris (R) Xe Graphics

GPU 1

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 With Max-Q Design

Can Someone figure out why it suddenly became unresponsive after ending task?

Replies (3)

photo

I Do Not know how to replicate this problem. I Do not know what happened.

photo

Hello, KaidMusic4!

Was this a one-off or is this constantly happening? Is this only online or will it happen in a new world in single-player for example?

I would try the following as these can fix a wide array of issues:

• Verify your game files in Steam

• Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

/bfSnH0rGoN-NgctSWBJN3LfvWZvgnfye9BrPgucxV0n8TDpNc-7yZYwSifdRXyl1quu20KGUNmHzSf6VGRbhWS4a_EYn2MclxJSOz6eVarmz-fhTWVaofVOAVZN_l_leF9dgQ5GF

• Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

• Delete ShaderCache folder

• Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

If this doesn't help, please can you provide a log to see if anything shows up at all?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated. In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!