This object is in archive! 

Cannot log into a certain server anymore

Larry m shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I used to play on a server, whisky and cookies, or something like that.. The las 3 days, when I go to log into the server, SE either locks up after loading for 2 minutes or so or SE just shuts down and I have to start SE again. I play other servers without any problem, well, there have been a couple of times that I went to join a server and SE logged my into the wrong server.. I don't have any files to attach that I know of, if there are any, let me know where to find it and I will send it.

I did have trouble getting on a few times before I was unable to get on at all and other players on the server said they were not having any trouble at all getting on.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Larry m!

Sorry, you're experiencing this issue. Can you please provide a log from when this happens?

Please supply a log file from when this happens

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

I was able to log in today, a few hours ago, for the first time in days.. I only stayed on for a few minutes and logged out.. I just tried it again and SE shut down. Here is the latest log.

photo

Hello, Larry!

I see, thank you for your reply. Firstly, there are a few mod errors in there. Earthlike Water Edition, Water world & Energy Shields to name a few. I would suggest you back up and delete all mods from this file: \Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\244850 and also from here: \AppData\Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Mods just to be sure. Then verify your game files in Steam again and try to join the server. Please let me know if it helped you.

Thank you.

Laura, QA Department

photo

I did all that and problem still continues.. This is on a server so I cannot remove the conflicting mods and other players don't seem to have a problems.. just me, from what they have said, when I could get on..

photo

Hello, Larry m!

You can remove them from your PC and it will attempt to download them again when you join :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo
photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file