This object is in archive! 

Targeting Reticule Not Showing

Saphia Midnight shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

When I target a craft, the targeting/leading lock doesn't appear. It is intermediate, but when you're being shot at and haven't learned how to properly lead a target, not having this reticule when needed is such a drawback.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue and we are sorry you are experiencing it.

However, I seem to... either not understand the issue just from the text, or it´s not happening to me.

Can you please share more information? Providing reliable steps to reproduce, a video showing this bug, and also affected save file would be great help for me! That way I would be able to see exactly what you are trying to do... and then try the same on the save, on your exact environment.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Also please take a note that we are able to reproduce and report only bugs from vanilla (without mods) game. So if you are using any mods, please try to run also some game without them and try to reproduce it there as well.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file