This object is in archive! 

Female engineer's eyelashes shows up on first person if you are controlling a grid remotely

Moihiruai shared this bug 2 years ago
Reported

2ab678872040db02010d44bd9417ef94

Replies (1)

photo

Glorious.

photo

Yeah it is honestly kinda funny xD but a bug noneless!

photo

I think you should specify your bug conditions. I am using the female model and just tried to use sth remotely and i didn't have any problem at all (helmet opened/closed).

photo

Maybe something with the grid and the seat and the immediate blocks around the seat that pushes the camera into this position.

Suggest OP adds a blueprint of the vehicle where this happens. Also, FOV setting could be worth knowing.

photo

I could've done better indeed. Here you can find the blueprint for the craft.

to replicate what i did you stand on top of the large cargo conteiner and controls the drone remotely. I re-started the game and the computer and could replicate it. Attached bellow is also the mods i am currently using on the save.

I apologize for being so vague with my report.

photo

I cant recreate it with your blueprint in the vanilla game. Can you try using your blueprint in a vanilla world and check if the bug still occurs?

photo

Ha, yeah, can reproduce this. Trick is, you need to be in first-person and kneeling. And you need to remain kneeling while accessing the ship remotely. So, do not use the Shift+K shortcut because the Shift in that shortcut makes you stand up. Instead, just use regular K and navigate manually to Remote Access, then do the remoting. (Or don't go via antenna at all but access the grid through a cargo port or control panel and select to control the RC from the terminal.)

Happens at the entire available FOV range. And you don't even need to be on the drone. But being on the drone exaggerates the effect as you are forced to look down to access the cargo port below you.)

3c5670f643251d86c593b7f47e4ba93d

photo

Also, fffffffthank you, Moihiruai, for renaming the RC block of the drone to something completely different so that it is as difficult as possible to find the damn thing in the terminal list.

891f2dc44a21b768fec2669346ade4d4

I hope all of your phone's charging cables go missing.

photo

By the way, this isn't restricted to the female avatar, although it does help on account of the prominent eyelashes. When you do this with the male avatar, you can see the inside of his mouth.

bb3857bc073f2467c4630fedd128cd18

photo

couid use a shave :)

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Thanks fo letting us know about this issue and thanks andersenman for pinpointing this issue with clear steps to reproduce.

This issue has been successfully reproduced and put into our internal system.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file