This object is in archive! 

Publish Failed Steam: Error Accesing Service

Official_zealiux shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

at the request of tech support rep i have opened this bug report I have tried to fix this bug myself using the tutorials that already exist on the internet. I have tried to fix it but it just flat out didn't do anything. I have verified the game files, I have re-installed the game i have, I have updated steam, I have deleted my steam and re-installed it and still nothing. so for the love of god pls help me it is driving me up a wall and into the ground at the same time.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Official_zealiux!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. Are you having issues publishing everything to the workshop? Or, is this a specific item? Are you able to try doing this with all mods removed from your world and see if this makes any difference? You appear to have a lot of mod errors in your logs provided. Could you then supply the log from this instance where no mods are involved?

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated. In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file