This object is in archive! 

Constant Crashes

Halorider shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I have had Space Engineers since 2015, with over 400 hours log in on it; but recently the game crashes for no reason. The error that comes up says that it is because my graphics card is overheating, which I know is not the case. I am running a GTX 1070 FTW, for years this card has ran the program and other games with much more gpu intense games with no problems at all. This problem has come up within the last few weeks and I for the life of me cannot figure any solutions to it: I have removed all of the mods, check integrity, uninstalled and reinstalled, everything I could think of or found on help boards. The last time I tried to play the game, I got a full 30 seconds into the game when it just stopped. I have submitted dozens of reports...nothing, certainly would like to paly the game instead of it just taking up room on my hard drive.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Halorider!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. Please supply a log file from when the issue happens.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file