This object is in archive! 

Odd Weapon bug on CA#1 server

Morgan Beebe shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I went to fire my ships rail gun and it did not fire accurately, the round went like 10-15 degrees off of where I put the cross hair but when I play on my own server it shoots straight every time. So was that added for balancing reasons? Also my normal vanilla Gatling and assault cannon turrets are not engaging on their own I have to manually take control of them to get them to fire. Note: The turrets are not player made turrets using the turret control block, they are the standard vanilla turret blocks. Also what roaming space engineers file would you like me to attach? because I didn't see one named "log". In the jpg I attached you can see the turret is targeting just not shooting on its own. This only happens on CA#1 on my own private servers the turrets are working fine. I asked around in chat and I am not the only player being effected by this bug on CA#1.

Thank you.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Morgan!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Was this a one-off or, something that you have continued to experience? Is this something that has only happened on this particular server? Have you tried another official server for example? I appreciate you say that this is not an issue on your own private server. I have tried to reproduce the issue but have been unsuccessful. Any further information would be a huge help :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file